Full-Time Nanny With Live-In Option position at in Memphis

is at present recruited Full-Time Nanny With Live-In Option on Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:34:02 GMT. My name is Lauren and I am a lawyer living in Memphis, TN. My husband and I have a 1-year-old daughter and are seeking a full-time nanny to assist in child care and light housekeeping. We are primarily seeking a 7 a.m. -5 p.m., Monday thru Friday schedule, however, my husband travels several days a week and I will need additional assistance when work requires it. We want a nanny who will make her...

Full-Time Nanny With Live-In Option

Location: Memphis, Tennessee

Description: is at present recruited Full-Time Nanny With Live-In Option right now, this position will be delegated in Tennessee. For complete informations about this position opportunity please give attention to these descriptions. My name is Lauren and I am a lawyer living in Memphis, TN. My husband and I have a 1-year-old daughter and are seeking a full-time nanny to assist in child care and light housekeeping. We are primarily seeking a 7 a.m. -5 p.m., Monday thru Friday schedule, however, my husband travels several days a week and I will need additional assistance when work requires it. We want a nanny who will make her job a top priority with an eye toward long term employment.

This is not a standard babysitting gig, you will be considered a part of the family and will also have responsibilities within the household. These tasks will include baby's laundry, baby's kitchen messes, and any other common tasks that make the home a safer/cleaner environment for the baby during your working hours (occasional sweeping, vacuuming, general tidying up). Evening and weekend work will be available if you are interested, but we will decide from the outset if that is something you want to be offered or not. Additionally, we offer a small apartment that is located on the property. The apartment comes with utilities and wireless included. However, the position is not reliant upon you being a live-in nanny.

Most importantly, we are seeking someone to function as a fourth member of the family. Our daughter is getting smarter every day, picking up on social cues and developing mannerisms and a personality of her own. We want a nanny who will share our values and assist in instilling these values in our daughter on a daily basis. Obviously, I am not a stay at home mother, but I wish for my daughter to receive all of the care and attention that she would were I to be home with her all day.

I believe a nanny should hone her skills just as any other professional does and maintain a focus on improving productivity at all times. Please let us know if you are up for the challenge.
- .
If you were eligible to this position, please send us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

Interested on this position, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This position will be opened on: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:34:02 GMT



Apply Full-Time Nanny With Live-In Option Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال